If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing—issues that affect you—you need The Hot Sheet. With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet.
Although its focus is on the U.S. publishing industry, The Hot Sheet offers news that's valuable to authors worldwide. This newsletter is designed to enlighten and educate (no drama, no hype) and will empower you to make informed decisions to keep your career on track.
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll find in this dynamic author’s resource:
- Developments related to book retail, whether print or ebook, online or in stores
- Major initiatives or changes at traditional publishers
- Controversial articles or posts being discussed in the author community
- New publishing industry reports and statistics
- Updates on lawsuits or legal issues pertaining to authors
- New services or companies serving the author community
- Emerging developments in publishing strategies and successes
- AND MORE!
The Hot Sheet is delivered directly to subscribers via email every other Wednesday.